What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Dove Cresswell’s Puppy and Dog Training Online.Learn the “inside secrets of a professional dog trainer” who trains puppies and dogs for film, television and commercials.
- You’ll save hours of time NOT attending night school dog obedience classes with your pet. SPECIAL NOTE: Those lessons are often too long. Ideally, lessons should be short (15-25 minutes MAX).
- There is no outdated information here. You get all the latest dog and puppy training methods. The same methods used in the film, television, and commercials.
- The courses have been laid out in a way that you can go to specific sections of the Online Dog Training quickly to find out fast.
- My information will show you how to start training your puppy at a very young age (6-8 weeks old). Just keep it fun and positive!
- I have had the great fortune to have studied dog training under several different top trainers for film, television and commercials.
- I also participate in week-end training seminars; courses and competitions to keep on my toes and constantly improve myself as a trainer.
- Each lesson comes complete with pictures and audio. Key sections can be played over and over to ensure you gain a complete understanding.
- Both you and your dog will look forward to these puppy training and dog training lessons because they are built around rewards, treats, and FUN!
- At just 25 years old, I’ve already earned a reputation as a well-known professional animal trainer for film, television and commercials.
- As a good teacher never stops being a student, I own a large collection of puppy training and dog training books and I’ll watch any dog training videos, even old ones, looking for ideas.
Can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Dog Training Online scores an averge of 4.04, which is above average and is exactly what we’re looking for.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dog Training Online scores 67.84/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.dog-training-online.info, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $38.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dog-training-online.info you’ll also be taken through to dog-training-online.info, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)